Wednesday 5 October 2016

Change Of Hands


I really enjoyed making this short film, and it went a lot better than I thought it would if I’m being honest. The main task was the make sure the clip had all the shot types in on the list we were given, which we did successfully. The other thing we had to focus on was continuity, which we had to a high standard except for a few minor details. The fact that at the beginning when Byron is seen opening a door, and then re-opening it Is an error in continuity. Other than this though, there were no more errors.
The part I played in the creation of this movie was Acting and Producing/Editing. This was a process I enjoyed as it has been a while since I have edited a video properly. The group I was in also had a factor in the enjoyment of the whole task.
One thing that stood out to me after watching the other creations was how dissimilar our choice of background music was. We decided to use a very different style of music so our movie stood out more than others, in my opinion we did this successfully. The music is different and also works with the flow of the movie. 

No comments:

Post a Comment